FSSC 22000 How important is this number to consumers?
Are the ingredients that became your meal contaminated? How can you be sure that your food is safe and free from contamination?
What if the contaminants are invisible to the naked eye?
Because of this, food manufacturers, therefore, need to pay special attention, especially to the FSSC 22000 standard. which is considered an advanced certification standard in the production process of all types of food factories
FSSC 22000, full name System for Safety Certification for Food Production, was established by The Foundation for Food Safety Certification.
What standards need to be met in order to become FSSC 22000 certified?
Almost every step from the receipt of raw materials to the delivery of the product to the consumer. All must pass thorough inspections.
Accreditation according to the FSSC 22000 quality system includes a process to verify standard measures and action plans for food threat prevention and solutions. To maintain high food defence standards throughout the entire production process, numerous measures have to be in place as follows:
- Maintain security in the factory area both inside the production room and the area surrounding the inspection of the condition and operation of production equipment and tools
- Control of storage areas for goods, raw materials and hazardous chemicals.
- Proper ventilation system
- Inspection of shipments and receipts of raw materials
- Securing the piping and water supply systems in the factory
- Employee security system access control training on security regulations for all employees
It can be seen that before a food factory can be certified FSSC 22000, it has to go through several rigorous and comprehensive audits.
Chaijinda Seafood factory is certified to the FSSC 22000 standard. We attach great importance to manufacturing standards. Because the safety of consumers is our most important mission.